Sunday, February 25, 2007

week 4

Week four of training has come to a close. Biggest week to date (by far) with 10hours, 39 minutes and 6 seconds on the bike, coming to 170.06 miles, with a pretty low avg hr (141) for the week at a slightly higher avg. speed and over far windier and hillier terrain than I have ridden previously this year. Maybe im getting into a minimal level of fitness/shape? It'd be nice, seeing as at this point next week I should (hopefully) be writing up a summary of my first race weekend. I have put in 500.78 miles this month, and am 2 seconds shy of 32hours on the bike for the month. Not terrible for february. Oh yea, I'm in the weight room too. Made the first higher weight lower reps jump, where I am at for two weeks. Felt fine, oddly, hard, but the right level of hard.

I am still a tad sick, have developed a good cough like there is fluid in my chest, but it happens about twice a day. Sore throat/head cleared up and I feel fine otherwise. Got some cough drops and hopefully that will go away.

I finally cleaned my room (no picture, sorry). It is about 3X bigger, doesn't smell, and is even partially decorated. Maybe at some point I will get it to the bachelor pad I have always dreamed of, disco light, water bed, hot tub, palm trees, naked women fanning me while feeding me grapes....ok, maybe not.

It should be mentioned a certain someone (becky) gave me an awesome back massage last night (sat night) while we were watching back to the future I, II, and III (marathon on abs family channel) and I felt awesome today.

No comments: