Friday, January 12, 2007

gym

I have been hitting the gym quite a bit in the last week...Feels good to be getting some excercise again. Then my knee started to hurt, so I stopped with the lifting for a day and took a sauna, which was amazingly nice. I need to get one of those in my dormroom.

Today I travelled to Ferrara. We saw a jewish cemetery, had a great lunch, then visited this massive castle. By far the coolest part was the dungeons, of which you could go into 3 of them. One had grafitti from prisoners from 500 years ago...The poor guy spent his whole life in the dungeon...he was let out at 81 years old, then was thrown back in shortly after for "treason" and died there. They were very small, cold, dark, drafty stone rooms with no windows and multiple heavy doors...Very creepy.

Picture adequately describes thursday night....in fact, I don't even remember where/when it was taken...

No comments: