Tuesday, December 19, 2006

that didn't hurt....pic's pt. 1

After a few weeks pretty much off, I started training again yesterday. Nothing special. With chanukah being celebrated by my family last night, I got some sweet new toys....Digital Camera, ipod...thats right, it pays to not celebrate x-mas sometimes. I took my new toys on my ride with me today. The legs felt fine, but the chest part of the body did not. My HR was through the roof for how easy I was going, and everytime I would try to give it some gas, my hr jumped, my breathing got heavy, etc... I haven't panted so hard since I was doing some major backcountry skiing/climbing/trekking at altitude last winter.


At the end of the ride, about 3 miles from my house, stopping for a light, I lost my balance (one foot out) and took a digger. No one was near (cars or anything) so I got up. I got home fine, only to realize my helmet was trashed and my sunglasses that had been in my pocket were broken. I was pissed, but glad because in my other pockets, my ipod and camera were fine.


I was going to do a longer ride with alot of pictures since it was so nice out, sunny, calm, 45....new england, grow a pair already, but I cut it short as I felt awful. So this wil have to be pt. 1 of the pictures


1 comment:

Zoo said...

lol, yes, I think it was a good idea to cut it short. Maybe you were coming down with something.