Saturday, December 2, 2006

new hampshire

Just got back from a night spent at UNH visiting some friends on the UNH team w/ Sarah. A fun night spent watching transition, pro, pure sweet hell and also the steve prefonatain movie, nothing like a night of watchinig cycling videos w/ some friends. Got in a solid hours ride this morning with Jeff and Sarah. I got whipped on every single california sprint and the sole town line sprint, which I broke for like like a mile to go, realized I was alone, waited, then got blown past, only to catch Jeff a few meters from the line but not be able to push past him. I finally passed him about 15 feet after the line....oh well. To compensate I decided to not let him get away on any short climb, and to push the pace when I was leading the climbs. Not that we were even riding hard, but it was fun. Something I ate for breakfast didn't sit right and I stopped to puke about 3 miles from the finish. It was quite odd, I felt fine up untill.....bam, puke......feel fine a few seconds later. Oh well.

No comments: