Wednesday, November 22, 2006

its good to be home

after 6 hours in the car, including a stop for gas, drive-through wendy's, and 15 minutes wasted on the wrong route 15, i'm back home. I can't believe I made the mistake driving, i've done this drive about 10 times now. It's nice to see the dog, talk to the parents and see the siblings. Best of all is my bed. It's odd how I feel that my room at school is my home, but when I actaully go home I feel right at home.

My legs still haven't fully recovered from sunday. After taking yesterday off, tonights easy spin on the trainer post-drive was semi-painful. At the least there was pain/lactic acid in my legs which shouldn't be there. Looking forward to riding with sarah and my parents on an easy 25 mile day. I always enjoy riding with my parents when I'm home.

Btw, my dog rocks. I came home and he runs right past me......a few minutes later he decides to come over and lick me to death.

No comments: